All forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format, unless otherwise noted. Download the free Adobe Acrobat by clicking here.
Uniform Application for Investment Advisor Registration (Form ADV)
The following forms are required to initiate a new account with VIA, regardless of account type:
- Investment Management Agreement – Non Wrap Fee Accounts
- Privacy Notice
- Customer Identification Program Notice
New Account Forms
Please complete one of the following new account applications:
- Individual and Joint Application *
- Entity Application *
- Equity Institutional Individual Retirement Account Application *
- Equity Institutional IRA Custodial Agreement and Disclosure Statement
- Equity Institutional IRA Security Designation Form
- Money Market Sweep
- Corporate Resolution
- Trusted Contact Person Authorization Form
- Trustee Certification (Trust Under Agreement)
- Trustee Certification (Trust Under Will)
- LLC Resolution and Certificate
- Partnership Resolution and Certificate
- Unincorporated Association Resolution and Certificate
- Custodial Supplement
- W8-BEN Tax Statement
- Form 5305-SEP
For more information on how to complete these forms, please contact your Vision Investment Advisors associate.
To obtain a new account package by mail, please call 877.836.3949 or send us an e-mail.
For more general information about Vision Investment Advisors, please visit the FAQ page, or call Vision Investment Advisors at the number located above.
* When transferring an existing securities account, please provide a copy of the most recent statement with your application.
**Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Prior to buying or selling an option, a person must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options (with 1997 through 2012 supplements), November 2012 supplement and April 2015 supplement to Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Besides being accessible via our Web site, copies of the Options Disclosure Document are available from your Vision sales representative, or by calling 1-888-OPTIONS, or from The Options Clearing Corporation, One North Wacker Drive, Suite 500, Chicago, Illinois 60606.